An Experienced Defense Is Critical
Federal prosecutors have the support of federal agencies and investigators to build their cases. You need a lawyer with the ability to battle federal prosecutors and the nearly limitless resources of the government.
The Berry Law Firm has the experience and the manpower necessary to try complex federal drug cases. To make an appointment with our Nebraska federal drug charge attorneys, please call 888-822-7079 or contact us online.
Will Your Case Go to Federal Court?
Drug crime cases may be tried in federal court for reasons such as:
- The amount or type of drug involved
- Violation of interstate commerce laws
- Violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Money laundering or tax evasion
- Suspicion that a continuing criminal enterprise is involved
- Harming another person, with or without a weapon
Charges of drug trafficking, manufacturing and cultivation are often tried in federal court as well.
We have the federal criminal defense experience you need to aggressively fight for your rights. Call the Berry Law Firm at 888-822-7079 to schedule an appointment with our Lincoln drug trafficking defense attorneys today.