Dependable Client Service for Nebraska Family Law Issues
If you're involved in a divorce, a child custody dispute, or problem concerning paternity or child support, contact an experienced Nebraska family law attorney at the Berry Law Firm in Lincoln. We can give you the advice you need to get you through a difficult period of family transition. When necessary, we can assert or defend your interests in court.
Call a Divorce Lawyer at 888-822-7079 for the Counsel You Need
As experienced family law attorneys, we understand that an important step in any divorce or family law issue is to help our clients define and articulate their goals in light of their rights and obligations under Nebraska law. Once you know what's practically possible in your situation, you can make sound decisions in the best interests of your children and yourself.
We help our family law clients achieve their objectives on family law issues such as the following:
- Divorce and separation
- Division of marital property
- Valuation of complex marital estates and family business assets
- Alimony and spousal support issues
- Child custody, visitation and support questions
- Paternity cases and the rights of unmarried parents
- Motions to modify or enforce family court orders or stipulated agreements
- Preparation, review or enforcement of prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence and restraining order problems
With a long tradition of dependable client service to draw from, the Berry Law Firm can handle divorce and family law matters that present a high degree of complexity, novelty or conflict.
To learn more about the scope of our family law practice, contact a knowledgeable attorney at the Berry Law Firm in Lincoln.