Experienced Defense Is of Critical Importance
We Represent Clients in Omaha, Lincoln & All of Nebraska
Federal prosecutors in drug crime cases have the support of federal agencies
and investigators to build their cases. You need an Omaha or Lincoln drug
crime lawyer with the ability to battle federal prosecutors and the nearly
limitless resources of the government.
The Berry Law Firm has the experience and the manpower necessary to try complex federal
drug cases in Lincoln or Omaha. To make an appointment with our Nebraska federal
drug charge attorneys, please call (402) 817-6550 or
contact us online. We offer relentless defense for federal drug crime charges.
Will Your Case Go to Federal Court?
Drug crime cases may be tried in federal court for reasons such as:
- The amount or type of drug involved
- Violation of interstate commerce laws
- Violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Money laundering or tax evasion
- Suspicion that a continuing criminal enterprise is involved
- Harming another person, with or without a weapon
drug trafficking, manufacturing and
cultivation are often tried in federal court, as well.
At The Berry Law Firm, we have the
federal criminal defense experience you need to aggressively fight for your rights. Call our Nebraska
drug crime defense firm at (402) 817-6550 to schedule an appointment with
our Lincoln & Omaha drug trafficking defense attorneys today.