Nebraska DUI Defense Attorney
Providing Representation in Lincoln & Omaha
Have you been arrested for driving while under the influence of drugs or
alcohol? If so, we strongly advise you to contact our
criminal defense attorneys as soon as possible. At Berry Law Firm, our team of highly trained and
successful legal professionals has been
defending the constitutional rights of the accused since 1965. Throughout our years in practice, we have
represented hundreds of clients and have continued to provide effective and aggressive representation.
Get the personalized legal solutions you need and the supportive assistance
you deserve. We are proud to offer our services to individuals residing
in Lincoln, Omaha, Nebraska and throughout the United States. Safeguard
your future -
contact our firm today.
We know how to fight your charges and protect your future!
Click Here to Schedule Your Case Evaluation.
Why should I choose Berry Law Firm? Take the following reasons into consideration:
- We are rated 10.0 "Superb" by Avvo.
- We are listed in the National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- We are AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- We have a Nationally Ranked Superior DUI Attorney on staff.
- We are Bar Registered Preeminent® Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- We are an A+ Rated business by the Better Business Bureau.
We have been selected for inclusion in the Great Plains listing of
Understand Your DUI Charges
In the state of Nebraska, if your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level
is .08% or higher, you could be charged with a DUI. For individuals under
the age of 21, the maximum BAC level is .02%. As such, it is important
to understand that the moment you step behind the wheel of a motor vehicle,
you have automatically given consent to submit to a chemical test that
can be used to determine the amount of alcohol in your blood. Additionally,
if you refuse to take a test, you are subject to automatic license revocation.
When you hire our firm, we will ask a series of questions pertaining to
your DUI arrest:
- Was there probable cause to arrest you for DUI?
- Was your field sobriety test or preliminary breath test administered properly?
- Was the breath or blood test you were given at the station conducted correctly?
- Did the arresting law enforcement officer have probable cause to pull you over?
- Were there any problems with the operator's certification or the machine's
- Do you have medical or dietary issues that may have led to a higher blood
After examining the details of your arrest, we may uncover evidence that
proves your charges should be dismissed or reduced. We can efficiently
identify if your test was improperly administered. If this is the case,
we will aggressively contest the results.
We are not afraid to go to trial or fight the prosecution. You can be confident that we will do whatever it takes to help you reach
a favorable outcome. From DUI cases involving child endangerment or manslaughter
to felony DUIs, medication DUIs, and repeat DUI offenses – no case
is too complex for us. Get the personalized legal solutions you deserve.
"The best way to support and defend the Constitution of the United
States is through zealously defending the constitutional rights of each
individual client." -
John Stevens Berry Sr.
more than a century of collective experience, our team possesses the skills and resources necessary to successfully
handle even the most complex DUI cases. Upon retaining our representation,
you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to ensure
your rights, driver's license, driving record, and insurance rates
are protected. Our team stands ready to zealously defend you! We will
put our best foot forward to safeguard your rights and future.
You do not have to navigate the criminal justice system alone!
Schedule your confidential case evaluation in Omaha or Lincoln today.